Christmas Bell Ringers
COVID-19 Guidelines and Safety Protocols
Bell Ringers will be:
- Provided new training video with COVID -10 Protocols
- Instructed to follow Ministry of Health’s guidelines and not present if exhibiting
- Symptoms or if they’ve had known exposure to anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Trained to maintain social distancing
- Instructed to not have any physical contact with donations or individuals
Kettle equipment will be cleaned prior to use, during the time and collected at the end of each day for sanitizing.
- Kettles and / or kettle signs are enabled with Pay technology for additional contactless form of donation.
Top 10 Kettle Tips
Click the thumbnail below to see our top 10 Kettle Tips.
Bell Ringer Training Video
“While women weep, as they do now, I'll fight;
while children go hungry, as they do now I'll fight;
while men go to prison, in and out, in and out, as they do now, I'll fight;
while there is a drunkard left, while there is a poor lost girl upon the streets,
while there remains one dark soul without the light of God, I'll fight,
I'll fight to the very end!”
Founder of The Salvation Army, in his final public address in 1912.